If you want to be able to peacefully get stoned without ending up in a high binge, this episode was made for you. In our first every solo episode, I’m diving deep on all things cannabis and intuitive eating. In this episode I talk about:
- My personal story: how my relationship with cannabis changed as I healed my relationship with food.
- Top 3 reasons why high binges happen in the first place
- Why you’re still binging when you’re stoned but not when you’re sober
- How to handle the situation where your mouth wants to continue experiencing the food but your body says you’re full
- Various detailed tips and tools for addressing the causes of high binging
- The real sadness that can come up when you realize you’re full and how to navigate this sadness
- Game changing questions/ prompts to ask yourself to get clear on your relationship with food in the context of using cannabis
- How to choose what to eat when stoned when everything sounds so good
- Navigating social pressures to participate in “munchies” when you’re not actually hungry
Listen to the episode here or anywhere you get your podcasts
More from Leah:
- Purchase the Cannabis and Intuitive Eating Masterclass
- Get access to The Mindset Matters Free Mini Course
- Subscribe to my personal Substack
- Follow me on Instagram for more intuitive eating content @leahkern.rd
- Visit my website to learn more about my coaching offerings
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get a nugget of intuitive eating inspiration delivered straight from my heart to your inbox each week.
- Email me: Leah@leahkernrd.com
Are you looking for individualized support when it working on feeling more in control around food when high? Send me an email at email@example.com to learn more about my Cannabis and Intuitive Eating 1:1 Deep Dive offer.
Last modified: January 3, 2024